This website www.cozyb.com.au is owned by CozyB (ABN: 59390759836).
CozyB does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by CozyB and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of CozyB.
For usage permission, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Cozyb respects and honours the intellectual property of others. If you feel that we have copied your work on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact CozyB with the appropriate information via email at email@example.com or via post at CozyB, PO Box 26, Montrose Victoria 3765.
We offer free shipping to all parts of Australia. We use Australia Post to ship all items. We endeavor to post out any orders received within 1-2 working days of orders being received to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
As we are based in Melbourne, Australia, shipping may take slightly longer for those customers living in rural parts of Victoria, or for those living in another state or territory in Australia.
Orders are final once they have been shipped out. If you wish to cancel an order you must contact us immediately. If they have already been shipped out they cannot be cancelled.
If you find anything wrong with your beanie shell within the first 14 days after buying your beanie send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can to write to us at CozyB 110 Eagles rd Willow Grove 3825 Australia.
You also receive a 6 month speaker warranty. If you have any issues with your speakers send us an email or write to us within the first 6 months after purchasing your beanie. ‘
faults due to general wear and tear
faults due to excessive use
faults due to any modifications made to the product
overdriving of speakers
faults caused due to force majeure
washing beanie with speakers inside lining
If you wish to exchange an item please contact CozyB via email at email@example.com or via post at CozyB, 110 Eagles rd Willow Grove 3825, and let us know why you would like an exchange.
We will offer exchanges if we consider your explanation to reasonable, provided that you contact us within 14 days of your receipt date.
To exchange your product it must be sent back in its original condition with its original packaging and labels within 30 days of your receipt date. We only offer an exchange for the same price as on your receipt for your purchased product. If the product you would like to exchange your product for is more expensive then you will need to pay the difference.
Once we have received your item that you are returning, and we deem it to be in original condition we will then post out the product that you are exchanging it for. CozyB does not offer free postage on exchanged products. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the postage of the return of their product and for the postage of their new product.
When sending your item back, CozyB takes no responsibility for any damages or losses that may occur while in transit, and we suggest that you use a service with a track and trace function.
Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
CozyB may or may not encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments (collectively “comments”) on some particular pages on the CozyB website. If you do make comments you acknowledge that: they must not include defamatory, offensive or illegal content, they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and CozyB is under no obligation to keep such information confidential and CozyB will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses. If there are comments on our website that you deem to be defamatory, offensive or illegal please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by CozyB. CozyB makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. CozyB may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the CozyB website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
CozyB makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The colour/s of the products may look different in person to what they do on our website. We have taken all steps possible to ensure the photos are of the highest quality but different devices may have different image qualities and resolutions, and they may show slight variations in the colour/s of our products.
Limitation of Liability
If CozyB is found responsible for any damages, CozyB is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall CozyB be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, loss of profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and CozyB with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the CozyB that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- CozyB reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including and without limitation; an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with CozyB is confirmed when you receive confirmation of receipt of order via email.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of Victoria and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria in relation to any dispute between them.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from CozyB to you when CozyB accepts your offer and assigns product/s in the CozyB warehouse to you. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point.
- CozyB shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and CozyB shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify CozyB in respect of any such use. CozyB is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by CozyB for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of CozyB implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of CozyB implied by the Competition and Consumers Act, 2010 (previously known as the Trade Practices Act, 1974).
We accept payment via PayPal
Payments will be debited from your account when your order is received.
We strive to provide our customers with the safest payment options available. Therefore we have chosen PayPal as our primary payment option. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.
Currency and Pricing
All prices are shown in Australian dollars and all transactions occur in Australian dollars. Prices of products, services and other charges are current at the time of display; they are subject to change at any time.
GST applies to all sales and is included to the retail price listed. Some international orders may incur extra costs such as import taxes and duty taxes. Some banks may also charge currency conversion fees or possibly other fees. Please check with your bank before ordering.
If a product is priced or described incorrectly we have the right to cancel an order even if it has been submitted and received by CozyB. If you have already been charged and paid for the order we can offer you your money back or a credit for the amount charged.